
The flower faeries of angelica are very beautiful. The plant is from the wild carrot family, and though many see it as not that beautiful, the faeries and elves belie such impressions. For anyone wishing to connect more fully with the angelic kingdom, this is a wonderful flower to learn to commune with. The faeries of angelica strengthen the aura and they bring good fortune and strong energy. They hold knowledge of how to radiate more joy in all circumstances. They can reveal the nature and cause of problems in your life. They will stimulate intuition, and they will even leave the flower and follow individuals they are attracted to for brief periods, serving as friends and temporary guardians.
5 comments:
I have just planted seeds of Sweet Cicely in my garden - it is a relative of angelica, another member of the carrot type family I think.
I was reading about sweet cicely only last week, and intend to sow some too :-)
Leanne x
I'm totally charmed!
This my first adventure in Faery Land, Robyn. My wings are tingling! Thank you faery much for gifting us with sparkles and sprinklings of faery magic in our lives!
They have the look of a soft cluster of snowballs. I want to reach out and pet them.
Post a Comment