It is here, in the tangles of branches and softness of moss where most secretive of the Faerie live. Many things may lie in the turn of the path. Perhaps a cottage awaits where a wise woman will teach you the secrets of her garden. Or perhaps you will find a maiden enclosed within a coffin of glass, waiting in stillness for the touch of lips upon her own. Or perhaps you will find a castle surrounded by briar. It is within the forest that many adventures of Faerie begin. The strange mists that filter through the stillness often form into vague shapes of beasts and monsters, confusing and frightening the mortal traveler. This place is a place of illusions, of voices and sounds and seeings that will try to take the traveler from off her path, lead her into the forest, and make her forever lost within. Perhaps she will remember to gather pebbles to drop behind her as she investigates the strange and beautiful music that floats through the air with the mist.
(author unknown to me)

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Buttercup

This flower and its Faerie bring healing energies. They help us rediscover our self worth. This faerie is so compassionate and so empathetic towards humans that it will help you come to know your own special gifts and how to apply them in this lifetime. This flower and this faerie bring tremendous healing energies and great understanding of the human condition. Because of this, they are beneficial in helping us rediscover our self-worth. They can shed light on opening to new opportunities and new life directions.
*who hasn't held a buttercup under thcir chin and asking 'if you love butter'. If the yellow color was reflected on the chin that meant the person liked butter

and for a little more magick today go and hear the Buttercup faery song... turn your sound up cause they sing so softly !! enjoy.......
Song of the Buttercup Faery

7 comments:

Tori said...

Buttercups are one of my favorite flowers. =) This blog is a miricle! It has me thinking of spring and summer. I can't wait until flowers begin to grow again where I live!

Gotta love Build Me Up Buttercup. xD

Ruth said...

This is fun - I love the way you can make the fairies dance around to the song!

gma said...

Precious! So happy the faery portal is open again, then listening to the Buttercup song made me feel extra happy.
:-)

Wendy said...

This is so cute! I love the butterfly faerie and her song too! I love all the pics and neat backgrounds and flying faeries!

Julie said...

Hello, Robyn,

I am so happy to see you back and offering a bit of yellow on my totally white horizon. I have to admit, Seasonal Affective Disorder has overtaken me here in ND.

I am so overwhelmed by our early winter, but I will try to participate in your lovely, summery Faerie Days. Even if I do not comment, rest assured, I am coming to this site as a deer would to a bubbling spring brook.

I am seeking The Christmas Spirit. If you find it, please send him/her my way.

As always, love, Julie

Anonymous said...

Oh how that made me smile and clap my hands - I haven't heard that song in so long. Thank you for all the magic here, dear Robyn!
~XOXO

Anonymous said...

robyn - thank you for reminding me of buttercups - Id forgotten about them! loved them back in the Uk and doing thebutter under the chin thing! *smile*