
of course if this blog only opens the months of Midsummer, we will miss lots of faery lore about Yule time... so here are a few faery notes for those who are in the Yule time....
Holly ~ Holly berries are said to be a fairy favourite
Mistletoe - The most sacred herb of the Druids. Mistletoe is a magickal activator. In Faery spells, use a dash of Mistletoe taken on Summer Solstice to empower your workings with Faery magick. Adding mistletoe to a fairy spell on Midsummer Night's Eve makes the spell more powerful. Can also attract unpleasant tree faeries
* Hang little bells on the Yule Tree to call the spirits and fairies
5 comments:
Love that pic of the holly faerie. Happy Yule to you!
I love the pictures you always have to go with these. Thanks for the info. =)
The little vintage bells you sent me a long time ago are on my little tabletop tree... xoxo
I love the picture and the info :-)
I just love this pic. I have the book of Flower Fairies and never tire of looking at the pictures. They are magical.
That's one thing I really miss about England and that's the holly. It won't grow here, again, too cold!!!
Post a Comment